Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A game for animal lovers
I built this Android app with my son (An animal obsessed!!). We have different animal characters, racing for the first place.

Hope you will like it. Also, would love to get your feedback as we are planning a new updated version soon.

Check it out.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ltrackrace

Thanks,
Welcome to the forum. I will look at the game and let you know what I think. 

Tell us more about yourself and your son. What kind of animals do you have?
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Animal games are awesome. Back in the days i have played some of them and i enjoyed !
If you are good at games you can let us know how this one works out.
Catherine

(03-13-2019, 03:40 PM)Catherine Wrote: If you are good at games you can let us know how this one works out.

I'm indeed a good game player as well but i only use to play in console, i had the old playstation 1 and 2. I don't play games in pc and mobiles.
Quote:I'm indeed a good game player as well but i only use to play in console, i had the old playstation 1 and 2. I don't play games in pc and mobiles.
I never seem to have time for games, but I do have some on my mobile phone. I have never had a console or a play station. That  requires a tv doesn't it? I don't have a TV. I watch everything through my computer.

I have played Wii games on my neighbours TV. It is fun and they have a big screen. 

I could check the game out myself, when I have some time.
Catherine