Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Project Second Chanche - for stray, abandoned, mistreated
I am pleased to present you a project to welcome and care for abandoned, stray, abused or in distress animals. If you feel that the project described below is interesting and worthy, please help me to make it happen through the fundraising that you will find at the following link:

(Link removed in compliance with Forum fundraising rules. If you wish to support the cause contact the member through the private message system.)

Thank you so much!!! 

The Project is aimed at creating, on a private area of approximately 6 hectares, located in the Tuscan countryside, on the outskirts of Grosseto, the Second Chance Village (Second Opportunity), a park equipped to welcome and give a second chance for a happy life to stray animals, abandoned or mistreated. The purpose of the project is to restore dignity, care for and provide attention and care to unfortunate animals that have so far experienced only difficulties, hardships and mistreatment, offering them a home where they can live peacefully and surrounded by love and care. The Second Chance Village will have no profit purpose and will be based entirely on volunteer activity and private economic resources. If the latter allow it, I hope that during the course of the work we can also recruit selected personnel. The village park will consist of three vast areas, the first dedicated to dogs, the second to cats and the third to horses, donkeys and farm animals in general. Through the funds raised, if sufficient, these three areas will be designed, surrounded by greenery, within which very large enclosures will be built, no less than 60 square meters, vast spaces for running and playing freely, a 'infirmary area, a "whash pet" area for washing and pesticide treatment of animals, a room for preparing food and cleaning the bowls, equipped with a sink with hot and cold water and an adjoining large warehouse for food; through the collected funds will also be made / purchased kennels and shelters, sheds, bowls, feeders, games, food, medicines. Furthermore, awareness campaigns will be carried out for the adoption of host animals. The main feature of the Second Chance Village is the green, together with that of large and adequate spaces for animal welfare. The complex will be completely immersed in nature, in order to better satisfy the animal's ethological needs, as well as to make the structure an aesthetically pleasing place. The entire perimeter area will be planted with hedges and tall trees, fast-growing, to be able to isolate acoustically and visually, but also to ensure shade and fresh inside. I am convinced that thanks to your sensitivity and generosity this beautiful project can be realized and in doing so we will restore joy, health, attention and love to all the most defenseless and unlucky animals that we will welcome. Thank you so much.
Welcome to the Forum. I wish you luck with your project. There is always need for animal shelters. Keep us posted on your project. 

Se do not permit direct fundraising on the forum. I have removed your link and members can contact you directly through the private message system if they wish to donate.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(03-28-2019, 03:36 PM)Catherine Wrote: Welcome to the Forum. I wish you luck with your project. There is always need for animal shelters. Keep us posted on your project. 

Se do not permit direct fundraising on the forum. I have removed your link and members can contact you directly through the private message system if they wish to donate.

Thank you, Catherine!!
Tell us more about your project. If you have a web site you can post that. We often feature rescues and shelters so we would be happy to hear about your work.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine