Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocking case of animal abuse
This is the worst case I have ever heard of.Angryhttp://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/...ever-seen/

I really hope they can make charges stick against the owner.
I am impressed by the care the dog is receiving. The people looking after her are just wonderful and so caring. Angel
The dog is being so good and trusting even after what she endured.

I hope she makes it and I really hope she finds the most wonderful home ever.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I quite agree. There seems to be no depth to the extent of cruelty that humans can inflict either on each other or on innocent animals. The pain of burns is tremendous. Yet some people claim that humans are "superior"?! But thank goodness there are always kind, loving humans to put right the frightening cruelty of others!

For some reason, I read some of the comments underneath the article. I usually avoid them because of the silly things that are usually written. But some of the remarks are also very disturbing and do not show humanity in a good light.
Poor sweet little Soul.
My heartfelt love for her. My heart nearly jumped out of my chest, to see her.
I just hope the pain medication will get her through until she starts to heal.

Somehow, someone must have intervened, and got her the help she needed. Thanks to that person.

Many humans seek revenge when something like this happens. But revenge will only keep Souls in dreadful darkness.
Quote:For some reason, I read some of the comments underneath the article. I usually avoid them because of the silly things that are usually written. But some of the remarks are also very disturbing and do not show humanity in a good light.

Sometimes I look to see what is being said about an article and you are right, they can be very disturbing. I know most people are basically good and kind to animals in a basic way. When people go bad they go very bad. There are some disturbed people out there.

Quote:Many humans seek revenge when something like this happens. But revenge will only keep Souls in dreadful darkness.

I agree. The best way to be free of a wrong is to do something good for the one that wronged you. I don't mean, seek the person out and artificially plan a good act. I mean, when the situation comes up, choose to do the kind and good thing even if the person has wronged you. It lifts the darkness in ways you can't imagine. It frees the soul.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine