Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Farewell Grumpy Cat.
The world has lost Grumpy Cat. For years now we have laughed over the face of Grumpy Cat and enjoyed many pictures and videos. She probably has one of the most recognized faces on the planet. How many of you remember that her real name was Tartar Sauce. I think we have started to think of her as being named Grumpy Cat.
It is an interesting phenomena on social media that one cute picture could start an internet sensation with millions of followers. Things have expanded into books and a movie. The whole thing is unbelievable.

Now sadly at the age of seven she has died of complications from a urinary tract infection.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/gru...-1.4426592

I am going to miss that funny face. You had to smile when you looked at her. She was a sweet cat, but she looked so grumpy.
I feel for her people who must be feeling the loss very much right now.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Oh! Blessings to dear "Grumpy Cat" who I am sure has a graceful "real" name in the Spirit World Heart 

Tha's odd, as I was thinking of her a few days ago (a week?) and talked to someone about her but can't remember who...

She must have been giving out messages that she was preparing to leave. Seven is a very young age for a cat though, and I'm sorry to hear she had these problems.
Go well, "Grumpy Cat". Angel
I was thinking about her too. She was a "dwarf" cat with actual problems that caused the funny frowny face. She was young, but there may have been some basic health issues that made her more vulnerable.

She was such a funny looking cat with her frown, but we all enjoyed seeing her. I wish her a peaceful existence now. She served her purpose on earth making people smile. I hope she has a happy smile now. She deserves the best. Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine