Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People who moved because of their pets
We all love our pets and would do anything for them. Some people actually did make some major life changes because of their pets. They couldn't keep their pets where they were so they moved. People who ended up with not so mini pigs moved out of the city and even started sanctuaries. People who adopted a rowdy dog bought a van and took to the road to give him room to run. Whatever their pets needed they did it so they could be happy together.

https://youtu.be/OpXLC2jsyjE

I think it is beautiful what people will do for the love of a pet.
Seeing these stories makes up for all the sad ones we hear about where the animal is abandoned for no good reason at all. I look at all my little abandoned guinea pigs whose people didn't even try to keep them and then I think about Esther the real big pig and her loving people who changed their whole lives because of her and I am inspired by the goodness of them. I am sure there are many more good stories out there.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Good! Examples of thinking outside the box     brought on by loving their animals more than their lifestyles.

That is a great choice when it is possible. I guess there mght be people for whom this isn't possible though for various reasons.
But it is something I would have done with Misty if ever I'd had to.

I love the "mini pigs" story Smiley4  What a great thing that developed into!
This is why I am looking for a farm!!! If I didn't have dogs I wouldn't need as much space but I want lots of space for my dogs!
Quote:This is why I am looking for a farm!!! If I didn't have dogs I wouldn't need as much space but I want lots of space for my dogs!
You can add a new chapter to this post when you find your farm.

These are all people who made a choice in favour of their pets. They put their pets before their lifestyle. The new lives they have taken on seem to be very happy and fulfilling. I think when you choose love and your pet the results have to be good.

Quote:I love the "mini pigs" story [Image: smiley4.gif]  What a great thing that developed into!
All the mini pigs seem to end up as great big pigs. I am beginning to think there is no such thing as a mini pig.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine