Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I did a thing...
I put my female ball python in with my male because I already had him. I brought her home so I could put two Mojaves together. I don't think ball pythons care. They are a very mellow snake. You could put two females in with the same male. They will be fine. I house my corn snakes in groups and they all breed with no trouble. I have a snake laying eggs right now and she shares a tank with a male and three females. I need to put the eggs in an egg box ready for incubation so I hope she is done fairly soon.

If you produce a blue eyed Lucy you can keep it to breed to your other Mojaves and produce more Lucys. Since they are valuable you can earn a bit of money to help with your snake expenses.  You will probably get a Mojave male given to you or at least get one cheaply. Then you can breed your girls right away. You do have some good genetic possibilities.

I am not even going to hope since my Hognose Snakes have been poor breeders, but one of the females is pretty big and she has stopped eating. She could have eggs. She has gone on the egg watch list. It would be nice to hatch some hognose snakes.

I am up to 10 clutches of eggs now. It is a good year for breeding.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine