Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can still be shocked
(06-19-2019, 03:55 PM)Catherine Wrote: What is the matter with people. Have they no empathy at all?

I overheard two people talking on the bus. They were right behind me and talking loudly. The young guy was describing eating frog legs at a restaurant. Then he said "The best part is the frog is still alive on the plate watching you eat his legs"
I turned and looked and he looked like a normal person. 

How can people who appear to be normal have such a total lack of  any compassion, empathy or any shred of human decency?

Your questions are urgent and to the point. One of the hardest things on this planet is sharing space with those who have little or no compassion or empathy. The trauma created by the worst cases of cruelty means that those who have suffered severely need initial trauma support after they have passed over. It is a terrible thing.

Ultimately, those who have inflicted severe suffering needlessly, consciously, will not be punished by some divine force. Rather, they have to face up to the suffering they have imposed deliberately on earth - by returning to live a new life where they have to experience the sort of life lived by the being they have previously hurt. For example, the person feeding fox cubs alive to hunt dogs might come back as a fox. S/he might not necessarily have to suffer a similar fate. Often, just living such a life is enough to give insight.

Thus such souls get to learn the hard way. It can be hard, but the lessons of compassion and love must be learned, one way or another. Earth school is tough.

But I understand and agree totally, Catherine. To even hear about, let alone watch, unspeakable acts of cruelty is shocking and at times difficult to bear.

Messages In This Thread
I can still be shocked - by Catherine - 06-19-2019, 03:55 PM
RE: I can still be shocked - by LPC - 06-19-2019, 07:04 PM
RE: I can still be shocked - by Catherine - 06-20-2019, 04:01 PM
RE: I can still be shocked - by LPC - 06-20-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: I can still be shocked - by Catherine - 06-21-2019, 03:05 PM
RE: I can still be shocked - by LPC - 06-21-2019, 04:31 PM
RE: I can still be shocked - by Catslave - 06-21-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: I can still be shocked - by Catherine - 06-22-2019, 04:49 PM