Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knowing When to Let Go of a Cat
Heart 
Cats are really wonderful pets to take care considering their sweet voices, affectionate touches of furs, and easy ways of nurturing them. Owners of these domesticated animals must be willing to spend extra money and time for their pets to make them grow in love and care of their human parents. These efforts exerted by humans make their pet cats more important and attached to them. As such, death and lost of these valuable domestics cause extreme grief and agony on the part of the orphaned owners. However, death and lost of the feline pet are not the only reasons for parting ways of the responsible owner and the valuable housemate. Certain considerations and circumstances necessitate the breaking up and split of the bond and togetherness of these extraordinary human-animal relationship.

Angel To Read more visit the link
https://www.ikrane.com/2019/06/knowing-w...t.html?m=1
Welcome to the forum. Please introduce yourself in the intro section.

I don't know what I think about what you posted. Many of the problems you suggest as a reason to let go of a cat can be overcome. For example, there are pet food banks that will help if money is the answer. There are ways of treating allergies. I think most complications can be overcome. One should only give up a pet as a last resort. It is hard on the pet to let it go like that.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Hamzea7, welcome to the forum - but I share Catherine's concerns about your thread. Some of the reasons you give (it appears that the website is yours, as the contact email address is the same) for giving up a cat are questionable, at the very least. Most of the reasons given could be overcome.

In addition, please explain:

How it is that you give your location as the USA, whilst your IP address is in Morocco;
Why you have copied the above post directly, word-for-word, from the website to which your thread is linked.