Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firefighters rescue a raccoon
Raccoons end up in the oddest places. Somehow the racoon was in the sewer and stuck his head through the grate trying to get out. Of course his head got stuck. It took a team of firefighters to free him. The poor little guy was barely hanging on, but his head was stuck. They had the lift the whole grate out and gradually work him free.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5718462/racco...-in-grate/

I commend the firemen for their efforts. Because of them a little raccoon will live to grow up.
You have to wonder how he got into the sewer in the first place. If he got in why didn't he go back out the way he got in?
That should have worked. Instead he stuck his head through an opening that was obviously to small for him.
Good thing there are people who will rescue raccoons, because there are certainly raccoons that need to be rescued.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I'm glad they rescued him I wonder what made him go down there in the first place.
I wonder how he got into the sewer. All the openings are covered by grates. Raccoons will go anywhere. The stranger it is the more likely they are to go there.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine