Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New members say hello
I am asking any new members who have not yet posted or said anything to just say hi to let us know you are out there. You are welcome to say a lot more, but a hello would be nice.Heart
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I'm "Tofino" saying hello. We have an 11 year old dog named "Cuddles" and the older she gets the more she lives up to her name!
Hey you did it, you managed to log in. Welcome. Tofino is the only Forum member to have actually seem my place and all my animals.

Is Cuddles really eleven? Wow, just yesterday she was a puppy.
Catherine

(04-14-2014, 07:48 AM)tofino Wrote: I'm "Tofino" saying hello. We have an 11 year old dog named "Cuddles" and the older she gets the more she lives up to her name!

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Tofino.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Greetings from me, too, Tofino!

BTW a message to any new members in the future: please feel free to start a new thread in order to introduce yourself. You can be sure of a warm welcome.
Greetings tofino -and welcome to our forum!

Dear Cuddles....you are right, mine became even more 'cuddlesome' the older she got. Until she cuddled right inside my heart and completely changed the shape of it! Heart65

I very much hope you enjoy your visits here.
Cuddles is also very clever. When I was visiting she tried to get the dog biscuits I brought as a treat for her. She tried every possible way to reach my suitcase. When that failed she resorted to charming me into giving them to her. Of course it worked. Dogs can talk me out of anything.Smiley4
Catherine

hi! i'm a new member, my name is Ave. I own 3 rabbits (adopted) Daryl, Ellie, and Olivia. We are from Singapore Smile
Welcome to the Forum.
I hope you will tell us more about your rabbits. What kind of rabbits are they?
I am glad to hear that they are adopted. There are so many rabbits needing homes everywhere. Many of us have adopted pets or we volunteer at shelters.
Catherine

(09-19-2014, 03:12 PM)Catherine Wrote: Welcome to the Forum.
I hope you will tell us more about your rabbits. What kind of rabbits are they?
I am glad to hear that they are adopted. There are so many rabbits needing homes everywhere. Many of us have adopted pets or we volunteer at shelters.

Yes, I agree, more and more rabbits (not only rabbits) are abandoned and by adopting them, we are helping the animals and the fosterers. Buying from petshops will only encourage breeders to breed more animals; thus, this will cause more abandoned animals. This cycle will never end.

I also help volunteering by doing design work, re-homing, and helping at rabbit adoption drives. This makes me happy Smile

About my rabbits:
Male: Daryl, 2 years old, mix english spot - drawf - local
Female: Ellie and Olivia (grey), they are sisters, bonded from young, they are mix lops, 7 months old.

We are trying to bond them for now; still need more luck and patience! Daryl used to roam-free in the house but now he has to be kept in the playpen next to the girls to familiarize with their smell and presence first. That will be easier for bonding them. Sometimes it's sad to look at his eyes which are telling me: "mama, I want to go out". But, in order to bond them, we need to do this...so patience...

Here are some of their pictures Smile Cheers!