Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New sanctuary opens in July and it is already full
Jaye Dueck has dreamed of opening an animal sanctuary and finally it has happened.  Eden's Farm and Recovery Sanctuary is now a reality. The eight hectare property in lower mainland BC already had some animals and more have arrived since it opened.
Now it is providing a safe place for some animals to live out their lives in peace

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c...-1.5297498

It is beautiful to see someone with a dream be able to make that dream come true. When the dream is to help animals in need it is even better. It is a small sanctuary, but for the animals who live there it is there whole world. I like to hear about the good things someone is doing. It reminds me that there is a lot of good being done in this world.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

It's never going to happen but this would be something I would love to do I so admire these people.
I think we all wish we could open a shelter to help animals.  I settle for taking in the needy guinea pigs in my area. I take in the odd injured reptile as well. That is the best I can do, but it is enough for the animals I care for.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine