Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange species of the entire world
[i]With every passing day the world of science and creation is getting complex and miscellaneous. The variation of each takes a person to quite a cosmos of wonder. Plunging into the depth of life, it seems quite fortuitous about the mighty strength of minute species of plants or some animals
[/i]

Vegetation and plants have left their mark on earth years ago  Strange species of the entire world before the birth of human. And there are a number of perplexing and unusual species of plants that take person off the beat. The earth is the home of more than 3 million categories of plants.
[i]This diversity of kinds let a human think out of the box. [/i]
(I combined your two posts since they were almost identical)

Nepenthes attenboroughii” one of the strangest plants is this rat eating pitcher plant. It’s considered as the creepiest creature that eats meat and is capable of digestion.  

“Desmodium Gyrans” or dancing plants, one can’t resist  New species to get fascinated by the amazing dance moves of its leaves. This plant is popular for being the favorite of Charles Darwin.

https://articlehubzone.com/10-most-stran...ire-world/
These are interesting plants. I have heard of many of them. I have a  Jack in the Pulpit in my garden and it eats insects as well. 
Insect eating is a plants adaption to living in an area that has poor soil.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwdkp2wDzrviFrZahMoRw...4P4QN4mrAg]
It does very well in a part of my garden that has poor soil.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine