Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sightings of the Tasmanian Tiger?
The Tasmanian Tiger is thought to have been extinct since 1936. Rumours of sighting have continued, but nothing credible, until more recently.  There have been several possible sightings that are believable.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/16/austr...index.html

This would be amazing. In a world where we lose species every year, finding something still alive is wonderful. 
If the Tasmanian Tiger really is still alive it would mean a lot to the people of that area. I am happy for them and I hope they have a confirmed sighting, preferably with pictures, very soon.

This also means hope for the rest of the world. Maybe there is still time for us to save some species. Maybe there are some examples in remote areas.  Whatever happens the possibility of the Tasmanian Tiger still existing is cause for happiness.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I heard about it, rumors of sightings are reported for longtime. Even though it is said that people saw it, there is no photos for evidence.
Quote:I heard about it, rumors of sightings are reported for longtime. Even though it is said that people saw it, there is no photos for evidence.
We definitely need photos and evidence before we can be sure  the Tasmanian Tiger is still with us. However, the sightings this time are really credible. The people were more clear about what they saw.

I think they will get evidence soon, now that they know where to look.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine