Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one hell of a weekend
The house itself is only about an hour from where we are now. We go up there a lot anyway because there’s a drive in theater and a theme park, Beech Bend, that’s also where my husband graduated college. His bachelors and his masters degree. It’s a college town with people like us. I even put in my moms head that her and my stepdad could build a house when my stepdad retires.
It would also give me the space to still board if one of my dogs gets hurt or sick. I could separate them much better instead of having to crate as much. Where now I either have to cancel or take time off if something like this happens. I have an idea to create a walking trail around the property for walks/hikes. There’s a huge field I’d love to fence in for dogs to be able to just all out run. The house itself looks like a Pizza Hut so I’ve been joking that I could call it the Puppy Hut, Doggie Hut, or The Pizza Pup.

I haven’t heard anymore about Dolly. The owners won’t be back until early next week. They told me they would get in touch with me once they got back. My understanding was as long as they can knock out the infection then Dolly would be fine. No lasting effects and then they can start training to ebb out any other aggression. Because there was some underlying fears from being attacked herself. They got a muzzle for her as well and I think were going to get a crate as well for when they aren’t home. They are being fantastic and taking complete responsibility for everything. Which I love to see. It’s also why I was so willing to do all I could for them. They love reptiles as well and were really interested in buying a ball python or CRBoa from me if I produced them.

Messages In This Thread
one hell of a weekend - by Libby - 11-13-2019, 01:09 PM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Catherine - 11-13-2019, 05:07 PM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Libby - 11-13-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Catherine - 11-14-2019, 04:00 PM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Libby - 11-16-2019, 04:42 AM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Catherine - 11-16-2019, 05:20 PM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Libby - 11-16-2019, 09:30 PM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Libby - 11-17-2019, 11:17 AM
RE: one hell of a weekend - by Catherine - 11-17-2019, 04:14 PM