Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas present ideas for our pets
There are some cute suggestions in the article so if you have no idea what to give your pet, this might help.

https://www.rd.com/advice/pets/stocking-...deas-pets/

Some of the food treats might be welcomed. Even the cat toys look pretty good. I do have to wonder about the Santa hat for guinea pigs. Is that a gift for the piggies or for the owners? The ferret antlers are really an odd idea and I would love to see someone trying to get the antlers on a ferret. Maybe stick with toys and food treats. I am sure guinea pigs would love a dish of fresh strawberries. I have no idea what a ferret would like. I am pretty sure it isn't antlers.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

There are some interesting gift ideas . But I agree that a ferret wouldn't be too thrilled with antlers for Christmas.

I know what a ferret would love: lots of cardoard tubes stuch together with duct tape to make interesting tunnels to run through, and up and down, over furniture etc. I wonder if there are tunnels ready-made which  can be packed away easily...(sort of fold up in a concertina-design?)

Cats like that sort of thing too.
I could see a ferret running through cardboard tubes. Cats would love to reach into them. Guinea pigs would be happy to eat them.
Even a dog would get some fun out of the tubes.

So we have found the perfect gift for our pets, a bunch of cardboard tubes. I think you can buy tubes for mailing stuff. It would be easy to make a gift out of them.

Forget antlers and the Santa hats for the guinea pigs. Get creative with mailing tubes and everyone will be happy.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine