Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wishing everyone a very happy Easter holiday
....With all my best wishes.... I hope everyone has a very peaceful and happy Easter Holiday
To all our Creatures too!

Angel

Blessings.....Tobi.
Thank-you. Happy Easter to you and all our Forum members.

I look forward to staying close to home and having a gentle, peaceful time. I have four days off work so I can give my time to my animal family. I like to be there with them and see how everyone is doing.

If it warms a little I can spend a little time with my garden. I have shrubs and perennials that attract the birds, butterflies and of course bees. I need to tidy things up so they will get growing. There are already crocuses in bloom. I could even plant pansies and give the yard some spring colours.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Wishing a very happy, peaceful Easter to dear Tobi, Catherine, Peter and all ALWF members.
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Pansies would look lovely, their little faces turning to the sun! And primroses are colourful and smell sweet, and are very hardy.

Misty's grave is a mass of purple, pink and yellow primroses, and dark blue and white pansies right now, and orange marigiolds.

Oddly, we have marigolds blooming! They weren't killed off in the winter as it was too warm and wet. They never bloom in Spring. Always late summer!
Easter is usually the first time people get to work in the garden. I went to buy a strimmer yesterday and the place was crowded. It had to be Wednesday because us OAPs get 10% off all purchases at the DIY store on Wednesday!! Smiley34
I look forward to the day when I get the discounts. I think it is Tuesdays here. It is always a joy to save money.Smiley32

Marigolds in the Spring! That must look bright and cheerful. Sadly all my little flowers died down over the winter. I have crocuses in bloom. Everything else is just getting started. Pansies would add such a cheerful brightness to a spring garden. Your garden must be beautiful. I am sure Misty's presence adds to the beauty.

I must get more primroses. I used to have them and they died out. I do have hellebore and they bloom early. I could put primroses in the bed with them and they would look pretty. Add a few pansies and it would be a real spring display.

If it even warms a little I will be gardening.Heart
Catherine

Happy Easter to all.
Pasg Hapus i chi gyd.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Warmest Easter wishes from me, too. May this special time bring you peace, love and joy.

PS - Tobi, OAPs don't get any discounts here in France! We just watch out for the sales.
Thank-you all. I am glad everybody is happy and well and I am very glad that we are still together as an Animal Lovers family.Heart
I never take that for granted.
Catherine