Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vandals damage store that is preparing food for homeless dogs.
Pet Food Platters is a small local pet food store.  They were busy preparing treats to be given out to the pets of homeless people.
Some people walking along the street stopped and kicked their front door in.  They had to stop and clean up and fix the door. So  there is a delay in getting their gifts to the homeless dogs. How sad. There are dogs out there that live with homeless people who have so little. These gifts really brighten their lives. 

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/vandalism-of-...-1.4740999

I know the dogs will get their treats. Pet Food Platters won't let them down. It is just sad that they had to wait. 
I just don't understand why anyone would kick in a door like that. It makes no sense. Small businesses have a hard enough time making ends meet without something like this. 

The vandals were out just wandering the streets doing nothing. The people who were vandalized were still working. They were working helping others too. The vandals are pathetic people and the people they hurt are good people. I am sure the community will rally around Pet Food Platters and help them through this. I doubt the vandals have any loyal friends.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Doing something like that is heartless, mindless and stupid. What a shame that happened.
I am sure Pet Food Platters will have help to catch up on their orders, as people will, I am sure, do what they can to help.
I know that Good will come bouncing back even better than it was before !
While those thoughtless silly people who caused the vandalism have to stew in what they have created too. And it will not do them any good at all.
Quote:While those thoughtless silly people who caused the vandalism have to stew in what they have created too. And it will not do them any good at all.
They were also seen on video cameras. So they will be caught. They can stew about that.

I am sure good will come out of this. Many more people are aware of Pet Food Platters and the work they do. People will come to them to help and to support their business.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine