Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal rescued from Australiaan bush fires
Australia is having some devastating bush fires. The loss of animal lives and habitats is tragic. In the midst of this crisis there are moments of hope. There are some amazing rescue efforts going on. People are doing what they can. Animals are coming to people for help. There are even search and rescue dogs out there looking for injured animals.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/...evastation

In the face of such terrible loss it is good to know that all is not lost. People will save what can be saved. 
I didn't know there were dogs searching for injured animals. They are brave dogs and like the firefighters out there working so hard, they are real heroes.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I am glad to hear many animals are being saved, and that people....and dogs, are helping.

That picture of the Kangaroo safe in someone's living room is very touching. It looks happy and relaxed and knows it is safe.

The fires in Australia are dreadful. So many lives lost, people huddled on beaches, homes lost....it is a national tragedy. So much wildlife and natural habitat devastated as well. I sincerely hope the fires can be brought under control.
Sadly the fires are still burning. In some areas animals are being saved. I other areas the loss is complete.
We have to cling to the stories of hope. When this is over we have to believe that enough animals will have survived.

I love all the images I have seen of people giving water to koalas. People are really doing their best and that is inspiring.
Catherine

My sister lives in a fire area her town was cut off they had to evacuate all the tourists.
I hope your sister is safe and well. Right now they don't have time for tourists. You need everyone helping with the fires.
Catherine