Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
750 older sheep in risk of being killed
Quote:Thank you both for signing. The petition has got a lot of signatures and there is a fair chance that it could succeed. If it doesn't, at least we have done our best and that it is always better than doing nothing.

Tobi, your story is very sad to read, but of course this is going on all over the world, especially after lambing season. The emotional pain experienced by ewes is real. Usually the calling out goes on for a couple of days (intensely) then dies down as the ewes get exhausted. Most townies, of course, do not realise what goes on....

I really hope the petition succeeds. We cannot save every animal at this time, but there is peace in knowing that some are saved.

You are right, most townies don't know what goes on. Worse, I fear most would not care if they did or at least they would be unable to understand. I think we get desensitized, living in the city. We see so much that our ability to care is overloaded.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
750 older sheep in risk of being killed - by LPC - 04-23-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: 750 older sheep in risk of being killed - by Catherine - 04-25-2014, 02:28 PM