Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rescued six abandoned dogs in a deserted house and Building Beautiful Fish Pond Aroun

Tình yêu, trong khi bạn, 6 người, trong tình trạng của chúng tôi, trong số 10 người Cún.
Tôi rất thích làm việc với nhau.
Trẻ em ăn mặc, vui vẻ, vui vẻ
https://bit.ly/36lBHCI
Cảm ơn.
That is an interesting video.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(02-17-2020, 05:52 PM)Catherine Wrote: That is an interesting video.

I am trying to build a new habitat for abandoned dogs. If you are interested in this, please follow my channel for the latest videos. Best regards  Heart
It's fascinating to watch that man build the doghouse for the pups, and that beautiful surrounding area. He makes it look so easy! Those pups look very happy Heart
I was interested to see how it was constructed. The puppies looked happy.
Catherine

Welcome to the forum, Wilderness Man! I saw a similar thread on another forum.

That was a very kind and compassionate thing which you did. Do tell us more about yourself and how you came to find the dogs in a deserted house.
(02-18-2020, 11:17 PM)LPC Wrote: Welcome to the forum, Wilderness Man! I saw a similar thread on another forum.

That was a very kind and compassionate thing which you did. Do tell us more about yourself and how you came to find the dogs in a deserted house.

I live in Asia, life is hard, there are many abandoned dogs in my place, so every 2 weeks I go around residential areas and look for abandoned dogs, in Within a month, I have rescued 10 dogs and I have returned 4 dogs to those who love and care about them. I create houses to feed them because my home is quite small. I record the videos as a souvenir and I hope everyone will love pet
Many blessings to you for the valuable work which you are doing!
You are doing amazing work to rescue and care for dogs like that. 
I hope you are able to find homes for all the dogs you rescue.
The video was fun to watch.
Catherine