Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
May you and all your companion animals stay safe!
My kind and optimistic thoughts to everyone here. May you all stay safe and healthy!

I am dubious about the "one meter" social distancing rule, however ! The safest thing to do is lock down and literally stay away from other people physically as much as possible. Don't have visitors to the house. Keep in touch with relatives and friends via phone, email, Facebook, Facetime, and Skype.

Anyone who has dogs to walk, still do it. Just keep away or at a good distance from others. Wave and shout hello to people you know. Give them a smile and a thumbs-up, ask if they are all right or ever need any help and if so, help in a sensible no-contact way (with food left on their doorstep, or even with instructions written down about how to shop online (some older people are not used to this) then drop it in their letterbox or mailbox....etc)

We are told the panic buying (in UK and elsewhere) will end. But shelves are still empty here as far as I know. Online orders still work with most stores but there are long waits for delvery (up to a month or longer) Hopefully that will improve over the next couple of weeks.

It may be wise when receiving deliveries of groceries or other items, to place any non-permeable items like plastic wrapped packets or cans etc into a sink of warm-ish water and scrub them with washing up liquid (dish soap) before drying and putting them away. Wash hands after receiving ANY delivery of anything.

Anyone who has enough land/garden space to grow vegetables, plant seeds to start growing them now. If the stores re-stock, you will just have some extra fresh organic free food to last through the summer, or even to freeze for later.

Blessings and stay safe everyone 28

Messages In This Thread
RE: May you and all your companion animals stay safe! - by Tobi - 03-22-2020, 05:48 AM