Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from the UK
You may remember me as Madstitcher101 on the old forum. It's great to be back and can't wait to catch up with everyone again. Good luck with this forum xxx
Good to see you! I like your new member name.
Yes! Welcome back. I thought that might be you. The new user name certainly fits. And welcome back LPC. I have missed hearing from all of you.Smile
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Great to see "old faces" so to speak.
Hi hungrypigs, and welcome back!! I like your new username as well Big Grin
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Nice to see everyone!! Got a question, how do I add an avatar pic?
I had a profile before we even had a forum, but I think I know how. If you click on your name it should take you to your profile. Click on the option to edit. When you click on avatar it gives you choices. I think you can upload a picture right from your computer. If not you need an URL. Try the upload first.

I am going to do a signature tomorrow. I will let you know how that works.

The software is easy to use, but we are not sure what does what yet.Undecided
Catherine

I clicked on my name and weent to my profile but for the life of me I can't find the option to edit.
I am not sure what you see when you check your profile. I get a lot more options as an Administrator. The edit option is on the right hand side on the page I see.

What do you see when you check your profile?

We might need to ask Animal Family how she did it or better get her daughter Bock to help us.
Catherine

Actually when you click on your name, you are seeing your public profile [what everyone else sees].
In order to do any editing you need to click on "User CP" at the top of the page to the right of your username.

User CP >>> Your Profile >>>> Change Avatar >>>> Upload Avatar

Hope this helps!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com