Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loyal dog has waited three years for owners return after abandonment
Three years ago someone working in China returned to his home country. He left behind his dog in the residential complex where he lived. He left the dog sitting outside, alone. For the last three years the dog has waited for his return. 
Neighbours are feeding the dog and providing for him, but he continues to wait. He has not given up hope.
He is now in danger of being picked up as a stray so the people caring for him now are going to try and find him a home. They want him to be able to live in peace.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...doned.html

Whoever left the dog behind does not deserve such amazing loyalty. If the person really couldn't take the dog with them, they could have found the dog a new home.  To just leave a dog like that, was a cold hearted action. I hope the dog finds a new home with deserving people who give him the happy life he deserves.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(04-29-2020, 03:05 PM)Catherine Wrote: Whoever left the dog behind does not deserve such amazing loyalty. If the person really couldn't take the dog with them, they could have found the dog a new home.  To just leave a dog like that, was a cold hearted action. I hope the dog finds a new home with deserving people who give him live the happy life he deserves.
Exactly my thoughts. This loyal dog deserves a much better human.
Why are dogs so loyal to people who do not deserve it.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine