Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pandemic lockdown benefits wildlife
There is cleaner air, fewer cars, fewer people and office buildings are dark. It is also spring when animals migrate and when they produce their young.
These changed conditions make life safer and easier for the wildlife in our midst. This could mean a population increase for many species. 
For the plants and the animals our crisis is a real benefit.
People are also seeing wildlife differently. We are looking at them from our windows and from web  cams. We are actually seeing wildlife.
Hopefully this new attitude will last and we will return to the world with a new respect for what is out there.

https://globalnews.ca/news/6820031/coron...tion-boom/

I am loving a chance to see animals taking over and enjoying the planet again. I love seeing attitude in my local Robins. I hope they continue to stand up for their rights. The animals are benefiting from having a break from us. I hope the benefits continue into the future. We need to come back willing to share.
There will be more animals to share the planet with. Things have continued on very well without us. In fact they are better without us. That bears thinking about.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine