Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Ikea doll beds for pets is too cute
Ikea makes a wooden doll bed that is just right for pets. From the looks of the pictures the pets think so too,

https://www.tyla.com/life/cute-people-ar...s-20200518

The animals look so happy. I am trying to figure if any on my pets could use an Ikea doll bed. I am trying to picture Barrie the lizard with a doll bed and I think he would turn it upside down and sleep under it. It would be worth a try. I think the guinea pigs would eat the bed. Still, I could get one and try it out. It might be interesting.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

The cats look very laid back and relaxed in their Ikea beds!
But let's hope they don't do that "cat thing" that Sally used to...of loving her bed for months, then suddenly hating it and refusing to go anywhere near it ever again! The dramas and athletic skills she used to avoid a lovely comfortable bed she had gone off were hilarious Smiley4
Then she would choose a horrible old cardboard box filled with newspaper-wrapped crockery (i.e. horribly lumpy) instead.
I forgot about Sally's bed antics. She was so funny about her bed. You are right, some of the cats love the bed now, but might reject it later.
Or the cat could get funny about the blanket and be upset if you wash it. There is no predicting what a cat will do. They will do the opposite of what it makes sense for them to do.

I still wonder what would happen if I offered an Ikea bed to a lizard. I am talking about a big lizard like Barrie. I think he would sleep under it, but he might really like sleeping under it. I might get him an Ikea bed just to see what he would do.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine