Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Advice
Ok this is nothing to do with animals but it gave me a good laugh. I took this photo in a car park in Swansea today.

[img]http://[Image: 11253157205_0f77323694.jpg]
Good advice by Gillian Clancy, on Flickr[/img]
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Very good. Sometimes we need a laugh.Smiley4

Once in awhile you see a good sign like that.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Well it might not be about animals but it's hilarious and it's about God!
So I guess we'll let that one go! haha!Smiley4

A very striking way to stop anyone accidentally putting petrol in a diesel engine! Smiley7
Not that I know, but I imagine it really matters about the two kinds of fuel.
I write notes on the outside of terrariums so I don't make mistakes.
I have a Brook's King Snake. He is a baby and he is pretty, but King snakes react to the smell of other snakes. I need to WASH HANDS BEFORE TOUCHING! I might be okay while he is young, but I want to train my brain to remember so that I don't have problems later. It looks silly to write on your own tank just to remind yourself, but I think it is a good idea. Better safe than sorry.
Catherine

My life is a constant string of notes. Here, there and EVERYWHERE!! Smiley59
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
I sit here at my computer surrounded by a pile of notes. 89
On the wall behind the computer is all the incredible amounts of stuff I need to remember while I am setting up the Forum. I have an animal diary on my bulletin board to remind me of when I did the stuff that I don't do daily. Smiley33
Otherwise I would not remember. I write down charts for my animals so I can remember when and where I got them and important dates(like when the eggs are due and when they might hatch).Smiley43
I guess the good thing is that we remember to read our notes...or do we.Smiley4
Catherine

I'm a great lover of notes too. Notes on the calendar, notes on the fridge, notes on my hand........Whistle
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
You write notes on your hand! I sometimes do that. Sometimes you just need to be sure you remember something.
I certainly need to write down lizard feedings. They don't eat every day and they don't eat the same thing every time. I can't be sure I would remember things right.

I guess cook books are just a giant pile of cooking notes, so that we can make the recipe come out the same each time.
I did a favourite recipe from memory, but I added twice the amount of shortening. It was more like pastry than biscuits, but it was too much like biscuits to be good pastry.
Three cheers for notes.Smiley54Smiley58Smiley34Smiley32
Catherine