Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14 years since we lost Steve Irwin.
It has been 14 years since Steve Irwin  was killed doing what he loved.  He did so much to raise awareness about wildlife. We could use his presence now in this crazy world filled with pandemics and wildfires.

I think his straight forward way of doing things would be helpful now.  Since we don't have Steve we can at least ask ourselves what would Steve do.

Steve worked hard to save animals like salt water crocodiles.  The work continues.  Even 14 years after his death it still feels like he is with us. Gone, but not forgotten. We miss you Steve.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

His daughter just announced that she's pregnant he would have loved being a grandfather his family are carrying on his legacy.
I wanted to post this last night, but I was without my computer. I could only do so much from my cell  phone.

https://people.com/tv/pregnant-bindi-irw...his-death/

It is wonderful that Bindi and her husband are expecting a child. Steve would have loved being a grandfather. We all lost so much when he was killed, but in many ways Steve lost the most.  He had so much more to give. It is a real tribute to him that his family has carried on his legacy.
He is gone, but not forgotten.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine