Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IFAW to the rescue
Right now in California wildfires are raging.  These fires move so fast that people are already at work and cannot return home to rescue their pets. This is where IFAW comes in. The group was founded in 1969 and since then they have rescued over 275,000 animals in more than 40 countries.
In California pets are trapped in their homes in danger from the fires. Farm animals are in need of transport to safety. IFAW rushes in and brings these animals to safety and provides for them until they can be reunited with their people.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/or...-the-west/

Whenever there is a disaster and animals are in  danger IFAW is there. They are an amazing group. They go where no one else is able to go and they pull off some incredible rescues.
It would be a pet owners nightmare to be trapped away from ones home and pets during a disaster. Most people do not have the resources or the skills to run into a fire zone or any other disaster. The people from IFAW can and do run into these areas and come back out carrying any animal that needs rescuing.
I am sure the people of California feel better knowing IFAW is there. I know I feel  better knowing IFAW exists and will be there if animals need them.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine