Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life before and after you get a pet
These are a series of drawings that illustrate what life is like before and after you have pets.

https://mymodernmet.com/before-after-getting-pets/

I think the drawings pretty much capture the differences in a pre-pet and post-pet life.
I could draw my frig and it would be the same thing. There are foods in there now that I am allergic to, but the animals like them. Why should my issues deprive my pet of a food they love? In fact since I got guinea pigs most of my frig is vegetables. I get the top shelf, the rest is theirs. They are generous though. They do share their veggies with me as long as I serve their vegetable platter first. Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

When Misty was with me, my freezer was  more or less dedicated to Misty's Dinners, and/or anything that might end up being Misty's Dinners.
I got a little bit of space in there of course, crammed in one corner Smiley4 

But we did share the frozen peas.
Quote:But we did share the frozen peas.
How good of her to share the frozen peas.

When we have pets they take over our lives. We don't share with them. They share with us. Everything is theirs and we let them claim everything as theirs.
Pet owners are happy people and we like how much our pets take over our lives.
Catherine

Lol, I got a hamster (RIP) 4 years ago, and at first it didn't change my house at all... But the cage eventually became like the entire house haha
Quote: But the cage eventually became like the entire house haha
That  is usually how it happens. First they take up a corner and then one day we are sitting in the corner while the pet has the whole house.
Even hamsters can do that because we always want to give them bigger and better cages.  In two short months my baby bunny has turned my whole place into a bunny playground. I have one guinea pig, but half the frig is his vegetables.  I don't know how they do it, but they take over.
Catherine