Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betty White, almost 100 years as an animal lover
Betty White is a fine person and a wonderful performer. She is also 98 years old and she has been an animal lover all her life. She comes from a family that loved animals. At one point they ended up with 15 dogs and they were all well cared for.  Over the years she has been able to use her position as an actress to promote animal welfare. She is happy her career choices have made this possible. Because of who she is people listen when she speaks for animals. 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment...much.html/

I respect Betty White as an actress and I love her work. I don't think I knew how much of an animal lover she is. It  doesn't seem possible, but I respect her even more. She is right, because of her work as an actress she is able to get people to listen to her. Animals are lucky they have a friend like her. I hope she is with us a very long time.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

What a very nice lady and a loving Soul Heart  I didn't know much about Betty White before, but this is a treasure to read. Bless her for the help and advocacy she gives to animals!
Betty White is better known in the USA and therefore we see her in Canada. She is a character and a classy lady. She is also a real animal lover. I think she has put a lot of her energy into  speaking for animals. She has been around all my life and she is still full of energy and still working. I can't believe she is 98. She is amazing.
Catherine

I love love love Betty white. I’ve seen that picture of her and Sarah Michelle Gellar many times in my snake groups on Facebook. She’s amazing! I used to watch Golden Girls when I was a kid. It would come on TV land after all the kid shows ended I would still be up watching whatever came on.

I have one friend who is just obsessed with Betty White so I had to send the article to him.
Betty White really is special. I watched the Golden Girls  too, but I also watched her in The Mary Tyler Moore Show. She was good in that show. 
She was playing good parts before I was even born. I think she has outlived a  lot of her earlier audiences. 
There is is no one quite like her. I like the fact that she is comfortable holding a snake and clearly likes the snake. 
A real animal lover loves all animals and Betty White is a real true animal lover.
Catherine

I haven't seen The Mary Tyler Moore Show in forever I used to watch that too. I didn't realize she was on that but like i said it's been a while.
Betty White was funny on  The Mary Tyler Moore Show. I bet you could find episodes on You Tube. She played an interesting character. 
She has very much used her acting success to help her be a voice for animals. That is one of the great things about Betty White.  She cares about animals and has dedicated much of herself to help them.
Catherine