Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is a bunny on my bed
Dogs are like kids, they will eat and do things at another home that they will not do at home.Smiley4 Peter probably looked forward to his visits with you. He could just have fun and do what he wanted.

I suspect I should keep the bunny's escapades a secret. He has been so cute and we have had fun. She knows he has fun. Does she really need to know about the bed issue. I can clean up the evidence before she comes to pick him up. I did put a washable blanket on the bed just to make things easier for me. That is our little secret.Smiley4

I think pets need a holiday as much as we do. Actually I have had time off work and I have been using it as a time to be at home. That is the vacation I needed. I haven't ridden the subway since Tuesday.
I haven't missed it.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Just make sure the bunny's owner never sees this forum. lol!!
[Image: m0223.gif] Come join the fun! [Image: m0218.gif]
mypetsonparade.com
Good point. What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Bunny on the bed will be our little secret.32

He goes home tomorrow night so this is our last night together. I am sure he will be glad to go home, but I think this time he had the most fun ever. He sat on my lap and watched a few movies too. He really does settle in as one of the family doesn't he.
I will miss him.Undecided
Catherine

I'll bet you're considering adding bunny to your menagerie now, aren't you?
mypetsonparade.com
It is tempting, but then I wouldn't have room for my guest. I am sure there is a needy bunny in my future though.Smiley4
Catherine

My dear little bunny has gone home.Smiley19
I miss the little guy. My alarm clock is not as much funny as bunny whiskers.

The good news, I am storing his travelling cage here so I know he will be back.Heart
Catherine

Well all good things must end...... for now.
At least you know he will be back and I'm sure he's already looking forward to it and planning what he and the piggies will get up to next time!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Every time he visits he gets a little bolder. I can't imagine what he will do next time. I had blocked off some areas. It never occurred to him that if he could climb one side of the bed, he could get down the other side. Give him time to think and there will be no stopping him...next time.Smiley4
Catherine

How sweet. Maybe he can come visit more often, like a summer vacation at your place? I'm sure he wouldn't mind, lol.
mypetsonparade.com
I would be happy if his mom came to visit and brought him. He could have fun for an afternoon and we could chat and have tea. With his cage being a my place she could bring him if she has to be away for a day or two. Having a neighbour come in is not the best with little animals. Undecided

I drop in on the neighbours cat if they are away, but I am next door and I watch the house and check in extra if I am worried about the heat or cold or just want to be sure she is okay. Cats are more independent anyhow.
Little animals need someone there, especially at night so that they can get upon the bed and bug you.Smiley4
Catherine