Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monkey forced labour used to produce Chaokoah brand coconut milk
Peta investigators have revealed that Chaokoah brand coconut milk is the product of monkey forced labour. The monkeys are worked long hours and then forced into small cages or chained up until they are needed for work again.  There is no question that this brnd of coconut milk is the product of animal cruelty.
Big retailers like Costco have already dropped the brand.  Others are considering dropping the brand.

https://people.com/pets/forced-monkey-la...onut-milk/

We have heard about monkey labour before. I am sure future investigations will reveal more animal abuse in certain industries. The important thing is to reveal
the abuse and then react to it. I am impressed that Costco has dropped the brand of coconut milk. The only real way to stop animal exploitation is to totally boycot it. We need to reject any brand that is involved in animal cruelty. That means using animals to harvest foods or destroying animal habitats in the production of their products. We need to reject tourist attractions that exploit animals or products that are made from exploited or abused animals. As the animal lovers we can change things when we make ethical choices.  All of us together, choosing ethically, is  a powerful force.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Poor monkeys, I've heard it before. Sadly there are some animals which are used as forced labour. It's difficult to imagine the life they live.
There are a number of places using forced monkey labour. I try to post about it every time I find out so people can stop buying products made from forced monkey labour. The only way to stop it is to boycott the products.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine