Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I get a Water Dragon
Poor baby. Glad you were there to help! Babies can be a bit clumsy at first. As someone who had one I say go for it but make sure you have the space for a very large water feature for an adult.
I loved having Saphira. I wish she hadn't took a turn. She was so personable. She was just as active and curious as the birds. Feeding time was a blast. I would just throw roaches on the floor, as they scattered she would go hunting zooming around the room crunchcrunchcrunch, zoom, crunchcrunchcrunch. She understood when I got the yellow tongs it was dinner time. I would sit this grapevine on the trash can so she could climb down from her enclosure. To the ground safely. But I wonder if one of those time she got too excited and missed falling to the floor too hard. Man I miss her so much. I will get one again but I want to build the enclosure DIY from this cabinet I have. It will take some time and I'm in no hurry. I want to do it right with the next one. Poor Saphira had that dislocated leg that kept popping out. I'm sure it was an injury from her previous owner not actually caring for her and man handling her. I was told she was a biter but she never once bit me. I also never tried to hold her down. She would hope on my should and like at my hair.

Messages In This Thread
Should I get a Water Dragon - by Catherine - 11-15-2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Should I get a Water Dragon - by Libby - 11-18-2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Should I get a Water Dragon - by Catherine - 11-18-2020, 04:53 PM