Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on Castiel
It's been a learning experience for sure. I mean I've cared for cats but have never lived with one long. So getting to learn the daily activity and full personality has been fun. He bonded with me first but has since learned how to control my husband as well lol.
He's so sweet but knows how to get what he wants. He's super vocal. If I disappear out of his sight he will wait at the top of the stairs to meow loudly. He has to make sure I can hear him from the other side of the house. If I don't hear/acknowledge him he will then walk to the bathroom door in the middle of the hall and call out loud enough that I can hear him if I'm in the bathroom. I jump out of my skin if I'm in bed trying to fall asleep. He does this every morning and night or when I go to the bathroom, check on the birds, plants, front door packages, and the reptiles. If my husband isn't home to feed him in the morning I get woken up at 5 am. At 5 pm he starts following us any time we walk towards his bowl which is also the same path to the drink fridge. When he wants attention he sits on whatever we are trying to do to get our attention, which is usually our laptops.

Messages In This Thread
Update on Castiel - by Libby - 01-20-2021, 11:34 AM
RE: Update on Castiel - by Catherine - 01-20-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Update on Castiel - by Libby - 01-25-2021, 01:17 PM
RE: Update on Castiel - by Catherine - 01-25-2021, 05:33 PM
Update on Castiel - by LPC - 01-26-2021, 01:16 AM
RE: Update on Castiel - by Libby - 01-26-2021, 10:40 AM
RE: Update on Castiel - by Catherine - 01-26-2021, 02:51 PM