Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Dog With Cancer, Aggressive Lymphoma, He Needs Urgent Care
Help! I’ve extended his campaign by a few days since donations are nowhere near where they need to be. This is serious, urgent case. Jazzy has aggressive lymphoma and will not survive without treatment. Please donate. He needs $300 in 5 days. No donation is too small! If everyone gives a little, money will add up. I’ve been paying for his cancer treatments for 10 months, but now I’m unemployed and don’t have any more money. I’ve been trying to raise funds for him for weeks. You are his only hope!

https://fundrazr.com/a1mVW6?ref=ab_0A0DD...DFas9rZRF5
Hopefully this extension will give people time to read about Jazzy and find time to help.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Thanks so much for the generous donation received on March 17, 2021! The person donated directly into my bank account and wishes to remain anonymous. 
Jazzy now needs a minimum of $182 for his next round of Lomustine, Onsior and nausea / vomiting treatment. This does not include the $110 he's received so far, which have already been spent on nausea / vomiting treatment, infection treatment and food. 
And he only needs about $70 just for Lomustine, without Onsior and nausea / vomiting treatment.
No donation is too small! If everyone gives a little, money will add up. Please help.
Photo 
Help, please! Jazzy needs $100 by Tuesday for his next round of Lomustine. I mentioned in the previous update that he needed $70, but his stomach is acting up so we have to go for stomach treatment when the clinic opens. He needs a minimum of $212 for his full treatment: Lomustine + Onsior + nausea treatment (side-effect of Lomustine). This does not include the $110 he received so far, which have already been spent on nausea / vomiting treatment, infection treatment and food.
Please ask everyone you know if they can donate. He will not survive without Lomustine! 
You still have a few days before Tuesday. I am sure someone will help.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I passed Jazzy's appeal to someone I know in the UK. She is not on Twitter or Facebook.

I have to tell you that she was cynical about the appeal. There are so many thousands of scams on the internet. She worried that this may be one of them.

So I wrote to the vet in Bucharest, simply asking for confirmation. I included a pretty good Romanian translation (Yandex translate)  I have not heard back yet all week.
I do know that any medical practitioners will not usually disclose details of patients or clients to strangers, but they may do if you ask them to.

Can you ask them to please reply to the recent email they received from someone in the UK (of which the first part is in English)? A brief and simple answer will do.

This is important.  My own gut feelings are my own, and it's impossible for me to convince someone else that I feel this is genuine. But more support may arrive if people were more sure.

I am sorry about all these things but the internet is a jungle, and many have become cynical for good reason much of the time.

Many blessings to dear Jazzy, poor thing. And to you for helping him with all your strength.
Got some stomach treatment – 2 shots and some pills that he has to take at home. Ideally we would have to go for shots 3 days in a row, but we will not do that since he doesn’t have money for Lomustine. Please donate $100 by Tuesday, this does not include the $110 he has received so far which have already been spent. The raise value should say $210. If everyone gives a little, money will add up. He will not survive without Lomustine. He started feeling better after the limited stomach treatment that he got and we went on a walk, there’s a short video in his fundraiser updates if you want to see him walking and wagging his tail.
https://fundrazr.com/a1mVW6?ref=ab_0A0DDd
(03-19-2021, 03:28 AM)Tobi Wrote: I passed Jazzy's appeal to someone I know in the UK. She is not on Twitter or Facebook.

I have to tell you that she was cynical about the appeal. There are so many thousands of scams on the internet. She worried that this may be one of them.

So I wrote to the vet in Bucharest, simply asking for confirmation. I included a pretty good Romanian translation (Yandex translate)  I have not heard back yet all week.
I do know that any medical practitioners will not usually disclose details of patients or clients to strangers, but they may do if you ask them to.

Can you ask them to please reply to the recent email they received from someone in the UK (of which the first part is in English)? A brief and simple answer will do.

This is important.  My own gut feelings are my own, and it's impossible for me to convince someone else that I feel this is genuine. But more support may arrive if people were more sure.

I am sorry about all these things but the internet is a jungle, and many have become cynical for good reason much of the time.

Many blessings to dear Jazzy, poor thing. And to you for helping him with all your strength.

Thank you so much for all your help, Tobi!
Did you write to Sanivet or Oncovet? I can call them tomorrow morning and ask them to confirm, it's almost 10 pm right now in Romania. Not sure if they don't answer emails (I've only ever used their phone numbers) or if maybe the translation isn't as good as the app thinks and they though it was weird, or if it's because they don't know about Jazzy's fundraiser. I will definitely call them to sort this out. Let me know which clinic you emailed.
Do you know why your friend though this case is a scam? Is there something I could've done differently?
(03-19-2021, 05:51 AM)Rox Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 03:28 AM)Tobi Wrote: I passed Jazzy's appeal to someone I know in the UK. She is not on Twitter or Facebook.

Did you write to Sanivet or Oncovet? I can call them tomorrow morning and ask them to confirm, it's almost 10 pm right now in Romania. Not sure if they don't answer emails (I've only ever used their phone numbers) or if maybe the translation isn't as good as the app thinks and they though it was weird, or if it's because they don't know about Jazzy's fundraiser. I will definitely call them to sort this out. Let me know which clinic you emailed.
Do you know why your friend though this case is a scam? Is there something I could've done differently?

Also let me know the title of your email please.
(03-19-2021, 07:51 AM)Rox Wrote:
(03-19-2021, 05:51 AM)Rox Wrote:

Also let me know the title of your email please.
I wrote to Sanivet, This was the title of my email: "I need your help please/Am nevoie de ajutorul tău"

No, Rox, you have done nothing wrong. People are just generally very wary of fundraisers because (I think) they are cynical about scams. There are many sophisticated ways to con money out of people nowadays. It's very sad for those with genuine fundraisers I know.

If something "goes viral" in social media, and is endorsed by lots of people, then enormous sums can be raised sometimes. But I do know this: if I had to do the same as you are doing to help my dog, then I probably would get the same result....i.e. that it can be hard to get enough people to donate.
But don't give up. If this fundraiser runs out of days, can you extend it? Or start a fresh one?

Wishing you the very best of luck (and Jazzy.)