Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Dog With Cancer, Aggressive Lymphoma, He Needs Urgent Care
(03-22-2021, 02:19 PM)Catherine Wrote: I am so happy you got more donations.  People really do want to help. There is still some time left. It is going to work out.
Jazzy will get the help he needs.

Thank you, Catherine. I'm a lot more lighthearted now. I'm able to buy him this round of Lomustine, Onsior and nausea / vomiting / diarrhea treatments. I'm also hoping to raise money for at least 1 more round, since as expected I didn't find a job in the past few weeks. It usually takes a few months and I just want enough money to take care of him until I can find one.
I just checked back on Jazzy's fundraiser, and was really happy when I saw how many donations came in during the last few days!   Heart That is so good! Wow.
I would have very much liked to watch the little videos of Jazzy, but my computer system won't play many video formats any more. But it's nice to see his lovely face in the photos.

Good luck with more donations!
(03-23-2021, 09:07 AM)Tobi Wrote: I just checked back on Jazzy's fundraiser, and was really happy when I saw how many donations came in during the last few days!   Heart That is so good! Wow.
I would have very much liked to watch the little videos of Jazzy, but my computer system won't play many video formats any more. But it's nice to see his lovely face in the photos.

Good luck with more donations!

Smiley4  It's not even the last few days, it's the last 24-30 hours. A couple of people shared his fundraiser with their networks and all of a sudden he started getting all these donations. It's insane how much money people have raised in such a short time. 
Sorry to hear about your computer, been there. A few years ago I had an 11-year old computer. It was nightmareish. 
Thank you for your kind wishes and all your help!
I am glad things are working out. Sometimes people wait until the last minute to donate.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

(03-23-2021, 03:47 PM)Catherine Wrote: I am glad things are working out. Sometimes people wait until the last minute to donate.

I don't know, all of this makes me think it all depends on the right people / networks seeing your fundraiser (which I think is something someone suggested in a previous post), but who knows who those people are and how to find them.
Also, one of the people who shared Jazzy's fundraiser is one of the FundRazr admins. I think this made some people feel like it's safe to donate, this is a real case.
That was very good of the admin to share your post. I am sure that  helped.  There are so many requests that people don't know who to  donate to. 
I am glad you have been able to get donations.
Catherine

I’m so sorry, everyone! I feel like I’m taking advantage of you, but Jazzy has complications. Please donate and ask the people in your life if they can donate. We just spent the entire day at the clinic because they had to feed him intravenously, and they gave him 5 different shots for vomiting and infections. This was about $91, and he needs to do this for the next 2 days. He also had to do a blood test ($32) and the results were that he either has an infection or a virus. A virus would be very dangerous, so everyone’s hoping that it’s an infection. Doctors are giving him injections with antibiotics for the next 5-6 days and then he has to repeat the blood test once or twice to make sure it’s safe to give him Lomustine. At this rate money isn’t lasting as long as I hoped it would, so I had to raise the goal and extend his fundraiser. Thanks again for all the help he’s received so far! Please consider donating.

https://fundrazr.com/a1mVW6?ref=ab_0A0DD...3hLAUlw2A0
I am sorry things are not going well. I hope Jazzy starts responding to treatment. This is hard on you and him. We can only hope for more donations.
Catherine

Money is draining fast. Doctors only gave him 3 shots today but between all the injections, blood tests, Lomustine, Onsior, and stomach treatments he received before Lomustine, he now only has $345. And he still has 4-5 days of treatment left, this is assuming that he will start feeling better afterwards and won't require any more treatments and blood tests until April 12. So, yes, he still needs donations. Please spread the word and donate if you can.
https://fundrazr.com/a1mVW6?ref=ab_0A0DD...3hLAUlw2A0
They showed me how to attach the "IV bag" (they poured it in bottles) and sent us home today. This is presumably less stressful for him, and I believe that it is, he's always scared when we go to the clinic, but as you can see in the photo, he's not happy.
On a positive note, he stopped vomiting blood. Yay! 
[Image: 165399740_119392353542694_87914003487878...e=608622B9]
I am glad they sent Jazzy home with you. He will feel better just being at home where he feels safe. I hope the medications help him and he starts to improve.
Catherine