Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Dog With Cancer, Aggressive Lymphoma, He Needs Urgent Care
(03-03-2021, 03:48 PM)Catherine Wrote: I am not sure how to answer you. Your fundraising link has not posted properly so I can't look at it. 
Can you tell us more about you dog and a bit of his history with you. Most forums do not allow direct fundraising. That is why you are being deleted.

Thanks for letting me know about the fundraiser link. I fixed it.
You can also copy the link and paste it in your browser.

He was diagnosed with lymphoma 10 months ago and 2 months ago he took a turn for the worse and had to switch treatments. His immunity system is also down because of the cancer treatments he's had so far and he's been getting infections, so in addition to Lomustine and Onsior, he also needs antibiotics as well probiotics to prevent his stomach from getting upset from antibiotics.

I just received a direct donation into my bank account from a friend so I bought his 3rd round of Lomustine and gave it to him a few hours ago. Hopefully he'll respond well, he did the first 2 times he took these pills.
He still needs treatment for vomiting, infections, future doses of Lomustine and food.

I've had Jazzy since he was 2 months old. He's a ball of energy when he feels alright. He loves snow, toys, sweets, howling at ambulances and barking at closed doors. He's very impatient Smile
He's terrified of thunder and hates the sound of motorcycles.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Help Dog With Cancer, Aggressive Lymphoma, He Needs Urgent Care - by Rox - 03-03-2021, 04:33 PM