Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Dog With Cancer, Aggressive Lymphoma, He Needs Urgent Care
(03-12-2021, 10:51 AM)Tobi Wrote: Poor Jazzy Heart  He is such a lovely dog. I am sorry he is suffering like this poor thing. You are doing your very best for him, and in my opinion, couldnt be trying harder to help him.

Either tomorrow night or Saturday I can give something to help you both. I daren't do it today, because I have a grocery online order  which is to be paid out tomorrow.
The last time I donated online, the bank stopped all payments from my card, as they thought it was "suspicious activity" on my account.
It took me a few days to sort it out. So I don't want to risk my grocery payment being cancelled.

I hope you understand.

But when that is done I will help. I promise you.

My heart goes out to you and your dear dog Jazzy. Sending as many healing thoughts and prayers for him as I can. Bless him. Bless you for trying so hard to help him because you love him so much.

The fundraisings that manage to raise large sums of money I don't think are lies. They are dependant on social media and "shares", and getting a lot of people involved. I have never been very good at doing that kind of thing either, but some people seem to be able to rally lots and lots of people for a cause, via Facebook and Twitter etc.

Anyway I wish you the very best.

Thank you so much for your future donation! I completely understand that you have payments you need to make before donating. 
I don't know what else I could be doing to rally people. I've been posting in Facebook groups and updating every day for almost 2 weeks, groups that theoretically are designed to help those in need. Have only received 1 donation, and don't get me wrong, I'm extremely grateful to Peter for helping with his generous donation, but Jazzy's illness has constant, frequent expenses. 1 single donation wasn't even enough to pay for his nausea treatment and stomach treatment after this round of Lomustine. I still owe the doctors a debt. And in just 8 days I will need at least $300 for Jazzy's next round of meds. I really didn't think people would ignore him this much. I even reached out to a couple of YouTube personalities I follow, asking them to share the link with their followers in case anyone wants to help, but I haven't heard back from either of them, so yeah, my view of people is very grim.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Help Dog With Cancer, Aggressive Lymphoma, He Needs Urgent Care - by Rox - 03-12-2021, 01:34 PM