Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Dog With Cancer, Aggressive Lymphoma, He Needs Urgent Care
(03-12-2021, 04:16 PM)Catherine Wrote: It might seem that people don't care, but it is not that simple. Even though our forum does not allow direct fund raising we are letting you directly ask people for money. I have allowed your fundraising link  to stay even though I don't normally do that. I want to help. I feel for you.
However, I just put out hundreds of dollars for vet's bill for my rabbit. Sadly my rabbit is dead, but I don't get the money back. I need a little time to recover financially. That is my reality.

I understand that everyone has their own expenses, but isn't that the whole point of a fundraiser? If everyone gives a little, money will add up. I'm not asking 1 person to donate $1000. 
Also, you're just 1 person, there are thousands upon thousands of people that have seen Jazzy's fundraiser, they can't all be depleted right now, just by the law of averages if nothing else. So yes, it is really easy to feel like people don't care and they're not willing to help someone in need.
And if you're depleted after 1 payment of hundreds of dollars, try to imagine my situation - I've been paying hundreds of dollars every month for almost a year, and now I'm unemployed and broke - I only have $1.47 left, which is not even enough to buy him a can of food, let alone the meds that he's going to die without.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Help Dog With Cancer, Aggressive Lymphoma, He Needs Urgent Care - by Rox - 03-12-2021, 05:53 PM