Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Dog With Cancer, Aggressive Lymphoma, He Needs Urgent Care
(03-12-2021, 09:42 PM)LPC Wrote: Rox, you have had one donation already from a member of this forum (anonymously) and another has been promised by a colleague. You also should acknowledge that Catherine allowed your fundraising appeal link to stay on the forum, despite this not normally being allowed because of numerous scams.

What did the other forums do? They deleted your thread immediately, without any discussion or investigation whether the appeal was genuine or a scam. So I hope that you will remember that it was this forum which has supported you in your difficult time.

This forum is run by people who genuinely love animals. I hope that you will stay with us as a member.

Many blessings to dear Jazzy and also to you at this difficult time.

I don't mean to sound unthankful for the help I've received from this forum, but try to see things from my perspective - 10 months I've spent all my money on Jazzy, did not ask for donations because I didn't want to burden others while I was still able to make all his payments (even if it meant that I didn't have everything I needed), but now I'm actually in need of help, have been trying to raise funds for him for 2 weeks and most people keep ignoring him. I'm desperate and don't know how to help him. Cancer treatment is expensive. And treatments for the side-effects of cancer treatment are expensive.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Help Dog With Cancer, Aggressive Lymphoma, He Needs Urgent Care - by Rox - 03-13-2021, 01:45 PM