Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help Dog With Cancer, Aggressive Lymphoma, He Needs Urgent Care
I’m so sorry, everyone! I feel like I’m taking advantage of you, but Jazzy has complications. Please donate and ask the people in your life if they can donate. We just spent the entire day at the clinic because they had to feed him intravenously, and they gave him 5 different shots for vomiting and infections. This was about $91, and he needs to do this for the next 2 days. He also had to do a blood test ($32) and the results were that he either has an infection or a virus. A virus would be very dangerous, so everyone’s hoping that it’s an infection. Doctors are giving him injections with antibiotics for the next 5-6 days and then he has to repeat the blood test once or twice to make sure it’s safe to give him Lomustine. At this rate money isn’t lasting as long as I hoped it would, so I had to raise the goal and extend his fundraiser. Thanks again for all the help he’s received so far! Please consider donating.

https://fundrazr.com/a1mVW6?ref=ab_0A0DD...3hLAUlw2A0

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please Help Dog With Cancer, Aggressive Lymphoma, He Needs Urgent Care - by Rox - 03-27-2021, 01:05 PM