Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello, from Oklahoma
I have a few questions even after reading rules.

1. Are discussions on lawful hunting, lawful fishing, ethical wildlife conservation, vermin control, pest control and/or taxidermy welcome here? 
2. Are discussions regarding man's use of animals for food, pet foods and/or other consumable products allowed here? 
3. Which is a good category to ask questions about fish such as species identification here?
Welcome to the Forum. I am sorry, but we are not comfortable with discussions about hunting, fishing,  vermin control, pest control and taxidermy.
We do talk about conservation. Many of our members do eat meat, but many do not. We are not going to discuss consumming animals except to criticize how things are done. It is our hope that we find ways to stop using animals. I do mean the word use because we do use and exploit animals.
I am not sure if we have any members who are able to identify fish species. If it is in the context of fishing then definitely not.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Just to add about the identification part. You are welcome to ask about fish identification in the fish section. We have a small active group and I know most of us don’t care for fish so we more than likely won’t be able to do more than Google search.

I will add I do take part in ethical fishing. My stepdad catches crappy and we will have a fish fry.
I have other family that hunt and fish but I come here to talk about my goofy animals and share stories about them.