Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I made a collage.
These are my favorite animals. I value them variously for looks, (the dogs for companionship, the German shepherd dog also for security, the retrievers for their special breed talents), admiration, beauty and for other reasons. I tend to prefer black, predominately-black and other dark coat colors. I enjoy the male bullfrog's song and the mourning dove's sad cooing. The Angus beef impressive me for its solid black color. I find the salmonid fishes most visually impressive.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That is an interesting collection or animals. You have a lot of favourites. Of course they are all favourite for different reasons.
I like the sound of Mourning Doves. I miss them when they are not here during the winter.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

The German shepherd is a favorite as a security dog. The Lab and Golden are favorites for their specialized purposes. Some are favorites for protein value. Many are favored by me for their looks.
I like Jack Russels and labradoodles.  They are both funny for different reasons. I love any of the scruffy little terrier dogs.
They make, me laugh just by the way they look.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine