Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog transported in crate on the back of an RV
There are probably several hundred deaths from the heat in BC. People are being found dead in their non air-conditioned homes. 
It hit 49C in one BC town. Then the wildfires came through and there really is no town left. They don't have a death toll yet.

Anyone in BC is aware of the heat. I didn't realize the rest of the world was so aware. 

Putting a dog in a crate on the back of a vehicle is a bad idea without the heat. It would be dangerous and terrifying. During the heat spell it was almost fatal.
The dog was only saved because so many people called in the location so he could be rescued.

Things are bad enough right now that someone listening to the news said to me they have found more bodies. I thought she was talking about a completely different story and there was a third story it could have been. 
There are 175 wildfires in BC.  A hurricane is bearing down on the site of a collapsed building on the Florida coast. 
Does anyone still doubt global warming and the effects of catastrophic climate change.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dog transported in crate on the back of an RV - by Catherine - 07-04-2021, 02:39 PM