Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Music 
It’s a brilliant world in many ways and in some ways not. I’m hoping to settle into a flat in UK with housing association. Will not get any pets around there I would think. Religion is god if spelt backward means dog isn’t that funny? My first and only real interest is animals. I’m a great cook and a bit of money wise type. It’s so good to see friends in spare time away from work. Animals require stewardship. I prefer to be a friend more than anything but due to low income I am just working on that.
Welcome to the forum. It sounds like have a real interest in animals. If you can't have pets right now have you considered volunteering at an animal shelter.
You would get to be a friend to animals even if they can't live with you.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

First intro did not go great. Animals are wonderful. They have always been a friend.
Welcome to the forum, Leah! I don't know why you think that your first thread did not go well. In any case, we don't want two introduction threads for the same person, so I have copied your second thread intro into this one.

If you are fond of animals, then you are welcome here. If your housing association won't allow dogs or cats, then what about having a rabbit or a guinea pig in your flat?
Your first intro was fine. We are glad to hear from you.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine