Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Christmas!
[Image: AKao9v.gif]

Wishing all our members and guests festive greetings. Blessings and peace for Christmas.
Happy Christmas to all. I hope you can spend time with the ones you love and enjoy a spirit of peace this year.

[Image: t07037.gif][Image: t07155.gif][Image: t07161.gif]I wish all your little furry friends a special holiday season.

[Image: t07042.gif]
[Image: t07041.gif]             [Image: t79107.gif] I am still decorating my tree. It takes me days to get everything right. 
My tree is covered in little birds and each one has to sit  on a branch. I even have a crow on my tree. All birds are welcome.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Blessings, peace, love and joy to all members and visitors!

Please click here to see Christmas video!
Happy Christmas to you and your family, LPC.
How did you find that video. I love it.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKWuWNIbI-w9ve_5mRkui...Q&usqp=CAU]
Christmas greetings from all my reptile friends.
Catherine

Catherine...I have a "Christmas Tree" outside....(okay no, it's really an Ash Tree.) But it is decorated with three Crows.
Koori, Martha, and Squawker decorated the tree with Crows for me at precisely 9 o' clock this morning on Christmas Eve. Their reward included some meat paste and a slice of Hovis (and that's exactly why they did it!!) Smiley4
I really love that Alpaca chorus video, dear LPC! I hope your little tribe of Alpacas are
also in good voice this Christmas? Smiley4
I love it! Three Christmas crows. A little bit like three wise men or rather wise birds. They were wise enough to get a treat this morning.

I was wondering how Koori and family are doing. I am happy to hear that all is well with them.
Catherine