Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The bunny is back on my bed
My Christmas bunny is spending a week with me this June and he will be back in July. Sure enough the first night he was up on the bed with me. Heart
It is so funny. He runs from his cage in the kitchen to my bed and back again. I think he does it all night long. Every time I opened my eyes I saw bunny ears going past the bed. (I sleep on a low futon so he is at bed height)

Then he discovered the scrap paper pile on one of the shelves by my bed. I woke up to the sound of paper rustling. He pulled it off the shelf one piece at a time and neatly bit all the edges of to make them look lacy. 79
He is one busy bunny.Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

It's great to hear that the Bunny is back. He is obviously very at home with you , and what a nice gift..... lacy paper!!
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
He is very talented.Smiley4
I am like a second home to him. I try to make his stay with me a bit of a holiday. I think it is working. He does have fun and so do I.Heart
Catherine

I'm sure that the bunny (what's his name BTW?) is having a great time with all the freedom and attention.
(06-29-2014, 05:04 PM)Catherine Wrote: Then he discovered the scrap paper pile on one of the shelves by my bed. I woke up to the sound of paper rustling. He pulled it off the shelf one piece at a time and neatly bit all the edges of to make them look lacy. 79
Ah, a business-minded bunny! No doubt he wants you to start selling lace-edged notepaper! 40 40
A bunny on the bed? Sweet, but bunnies being bunnies, doesn't he leave a 'calling card' ....
Heart It is our deeds, the accumulated acts of goodness and kindness that define us and ultimately are the true measure of our worth. Service is the coin of the spirit.Heart

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
The bunny's name is Luna and he is about 8 years old. He has been vacationing with me for years.
Lace edged note paper.Smiley4 I think he is up to the task. I just hope he doesn't get any other ideas.

Yes he leaves a calling card. I put down a plastic sheet with and old cotton sheet on it anywhere that he plans to roam. He uses his litter pan, but if he is sleeping on the bed with me things can happen.
It is worth it. Luna is a sweet little gentleman.Heart
Catherine

Video 
Here he is making plans to jump onto the bed.
[Image: IMG_0394.JPG]
He is such a cute little fellow and he is back on Wed for another week.
[Image: IMG_0395.JPG]
He is very inquisitive.
[Image: IMG_0396.JPG]

Life with a bunny in the house is never dull.Heart
Catherine

He's beautiful, isn't he? What a lovely friend to have stay. He really does look quite at home.
Greeting from Wales.
Hwyl Fawr o'r Cymru.
This is the web site of the rescue I volunteer at.
http://guinearescue.blogspot.co.uk/
Every time he comes here I am more of a second home to him.
Instead of him being "boarded", he thinks of it as a "Bunny Spa" experience. So he is happy to come here.Smiley4
Catherine

He is a lucky boy to have somewhere nice to go for a holiday!
It sounds like what happens with little children....they get up at some terrible time in the morning and start entertaining themselves (paper-lace-making....and other pursuits, even before your eyes are open!)