Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Handicapped dog abandoned by his people twice in one day.
Tintin has a deformed front leg so it is hard for him to walk. I video camera caught a woman talking out of her car and leaving him on the street. It was the street where her husband worked. He came out and took Tintin to a shelter and said he was a stray and left him there.
Tintin has received the love and care he deserves and now has a happy, loving home. 
Police are looking at the video and are considering charges against the woman.

https://www.onegreenplanet.org/animals/d...n-one-day/

I am happy that Tintin now has a loving home. I do hope they can charge the person who abandoned him. It was heartless and cruel and should be punished.
A little jail time might be good for her. She can think about what she has done.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

I was nearly in tears when she pushed the dog out! I'm not even that mad about the husband taking him to the shelter (I'm guessing that's what it was based on context) because at least he took him to a place that could help him, which led him to find a loving family! My next worry is the other dog! I hope they are able to get the max punishment!

Tintin looks so much like my boy Fennec!
I felt so sad for Tintin when she pushed him away. The woman is heartless. He is such a loving dog and so cute. 
Since he looks like Fennec, that is why he looked familiar.

How are all your dog clan?

The husband did take the dog to somewhere that would care for him. He wasn't surprised to find his dog on the street so he must have know how the wife felt about the dog. I wonder how long before she dumps the second dog. She deserves the maximum penalty. I hope the judge is an animal lover who takes the case seriously. She deserve some jail time.
Catherine

Karma has her number, as the Noble Knight used to say....
I've been doing much better. Life has been rough here. I'm hoping things turn around soon. I'll message you!
Quote:Karma has her number, as the Noble Knight used to say....
That's the truth. Funny you should mention our friend. I was thinking about him the other day.
He always had something wise to say.

I am glad to hear from you Libby. This has been a rough time hasn't it.
Catherine