Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoo Jeans
I am putting this in the art section because quite frankly I have no idea where it should go. I can't decide if the idea is brilliant, weird or just plain crazy. It is not the strangest thing the fashion industry has done and this time it benefits animals. So I will go with brilliant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...denim.html

I wonder what sort of person buys Zoo Jeans?
I wonder if my guinea pigs could do anything creative?Smiley4
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

Confused
I guess I have to laugh....what a weird idea. But so long as it brings entertainment to the animals, and helps them have some fun....then I suppose there is some benefit.
I have quite a few pairs of distressed jeans and shorts of my own Smiley16
(Designed by me...brambles....thorn bushes....barbed wire fences....and rocks.) They are the items I would not under normal circumstances -be seen dead in! LOL!
You could probably sell them for a lot if you labeled them right.
Think of them as wilderness/woodland/farm stressed. The weirder the idea the more people will pay for it.Smiley4
Catherine

Wilderness stressed...Smiley4 Great idea.
There is no telling what will become a popular idea. Just recently, a home made dress made of elastic rubber Loom Bands sold for £170,000 on ebay!
Maybe we could toss some jeans in with a group of hamsters and let them stress them enough to make them worth a small fortune.

My gardening skirt has had many rose bush encounters so it must be worth a lot by now. Smiley4

No mater how you look at it, the hole fashion thing is very weird.92
Catherine