Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitten ambush!
A man was driving along the road when he saw movement. He stopped to check and there was a tiny kitten. He decided to rescue it. When he tried to pick up the kitten, a dozen more kittens came running towards him. So he rescued all of them. It was no easy task to get them all into the car, but he made it.
He took them home and cared for them. Now, working with a local shelter, they are finding forever homes for all of them, all except the one he is keeping.

https://www.inspiremore.com/man-rescuing...-stampede/

Those kittens were lucky. The right person stopped to help them. Not everyone would have rescued one kitten, let alone the whole lot of them.
It is nice to know the world has such good people, people who didn't hesitate to rescue a dozen kittens.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine

It is a heartwarming story and glad to hear that the kittens were rescued. I am surprised to hear that such people still exist who still think about the poor animals who needs help. We need more people like this to help such animals.

Few months ago, my friend encountered a little kitten at the middle of the street that might get hit by a car. As she saw that kitten, she ran to her and brought the kitten to her home. It was so kind of her to do that and now the kitten is being raised by her.
There are many good people out there. We don't always hear about them. That is why I like to post stories like this. We need to hear about the good people.
Even though we hear a lot of bad stories, I still think there are more people doing good things for animals and each other.
[Image: IMG_9091.JPG]
Catherine